120 likes | 273 Views
E N D
1. World History Chapter 11 Section 1
2. What leader was the greatest of all Frankish kings? Clovis
3. Which group was not a group in the social structure of Germanic tribes? Kings
4. Since the early times, Germans were migratory ____________ Traders
5. Archaeologists think the Germans originally settled where? Gaul
6. Clovis was the first king of what dynasty? Merovingians (Franks)
7. Among possible targets of the Vikings, what group of people were their favorite target? Children
8. This group of invaders were mistaken as Huns because they were so brutal. Who were they? Muslims
9. What group represented the most serious threat to Christian Europe? Pagans
10. Charles Martel ended the Muslim expansion into Europe by defeating them in what French town? Paris
11. What group of invaders name stuck as a label on people who destroyed property senselessly? Vikings
12. Bonus For 5 pts: What is the term in the 3 field system that means to let land “rest”.
And for 5 pts:
The word renaissance means what?