Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Name: ______________________ Section: CURR 285-__ Date: _______ Deadline: ________________________. CURR 285, Spring Semester 2005 Michael Beutner, Associate Professor, Instructional Technology
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Name: ______________________ Section: CURR 285-__ Date: _______
CURR 285, Spring Semester 2005
Michael Beutner, Associate Professor, Instructional Technology
Office: Strauss Hall 206 (203)Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgSubject line: please typeCURR285-??FirstName LastName, YourMessageSubject
Class Website: http://www.ulm.edu/~beutner/ Office hours are listed. If you have concerns, contact me!
CURR 285, Course Completion Checklist
Have all of your PRINTED work ready just BEFORE the scheduled final exam; the printers
in the lab will be turned OFF during the scheduled exam period.
1. Check your final exam schedule, listed on our class website.
2. Provide all of your PRINTED work BEFORE the scheduled final exam.
A. Turn in your printed portfolio, in a 3-ring binder.
1. You might want to use the “Template For Arranging Your Portfolio”,
from our class website.
2. Include all packets. (Cover sheets are not required. NOTE: See below.)
3. Include your signature piece.
4. Include the printout of your assistive technology article.
5. Optionally, include your class participation assignments.
6. Your portfolio will not be marked; it will display your best work.
Separately, Provide A Duplicate Copy For Grading:
B. Make a duplicate copy of an ungraded packet, including a cover sheet, for grading.
C. Make a duplicate copy of your signature piece, for grading.
3. Please return any graded packets. These will be kept as records.
4. Bring your finalized files for your packets and signature piece. On your USB storage device, create a folder called LastName-FirstName-Course-Files-CURR285-??-Spring-2005
Copy your finalized files into this folder. Be prepared to copy this folder to a computer, during the exam.
5. Right after the exam, you will upload your signature piece files to PASS-PORT. We will do this together. Just make sure you can access PASS-PORT.