1. Which of these characters helped Rikki defeat Nagaina? A.) Darzee’s wife B.) Darzee C.) Chuchundra D.) Teddy
2. At the end of the story, why does Nagaina want to kill the family more than Rikki? A.) To get to Rikki by killing his friends B.) Because the family is the real threat to her C.) She thinks that the family killed her husband
3. Select the major conflict of the story. A.) Rikki vs. Karait B.) Rikki vs the cobras C.) Rikki’s internal conflict
4. Please select the most appropriate word to describe Chuchundra. A.) Unconcerned B.) Fierce C.) Sneaky D.) Scared
5. Select one word to describe Nagaina. A.) Vengeful (seeking revenge) B.) Forgiving C.) Trustworthy D.) Passive
6. True or False • The reader gets to witness and see the end of Nagaina.