360 likes | 533 Views
Test your Memory. List the causes of the French RevolutionWho is the National Assembly and how did they form?What is the importance of the Tennis Court Oath?What is the importance of the Storming Of the Bastille? . Ch 18 The French Revolution Unfolds. California Standard: 10.2.4. Explain how the
E N D
1. Choose the correct answer Popular Sovereignty means
Government has all the power
People have limited power
The Monarchy limited power
The government gets its power from the people
2. Test your Memory List the causes of the French Revolution
Who is the National Assembly and how did they form?
What is the importance of the Tennis Court Oath?
What is the importance of the Storming Of the Bastille?
3. Ch 18The French Revolution Unfolds California Standard: 10.2.4 Explain how the ideology of the French Revolution led France to develop from constitutional monarchy to democratic despotism to the Napoleonic empire Learning Objective: I will explain how the Enlightenment ideas of the French Revolution led France to develop from monarchy to constitutional monarchy to democratic despotism.
4. Ch 18The French Revolution Unfolds Vocabulary
To keep a person or people down in a cruel, or unjust manner.
Person who wants to make extreme changes
might use violence if necessary
To remove or destroy
People who flee a country because of political problems
clergy and nobles in France
5. Suffrage The right to vote Female Suffrage Women’s right to vote Universal Male Suffrage All Men have the right to vote Nationalism To have a strong and aggressive pride for one’s country Despotism To rule in a harsh and oppressive way Joseph Stalin was a Despot Constitutional Monarchy Government ruled by King and Queen King and Queen follow the laws stated in the Constitution The King and Queen get their power from the people Parliament