Bob Harshbarger, PSE Craig L. Williams, WECC. Review of NAESB Items MIS/SIS/ISAS Meeting August 15th -16 th , 2012. North American Energy Standards Board, NAESB. Gas – Electric Harmonization
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Review of NAESB Items
August 15th -16th, 2012
- Parallel operations continue for the new EIR (OATi’swebRegistry) and the TSIN.
- Testing is estimated to be 96% complete. 833 entities have registered with the new EIR representing 1109 roles.
- A firm cutover date to the single EIR has not been set, but NAESB and OATi are assuring all they will not do so until all tests are completed and all parties are satisfied.
- NERC/NAESB Joint Electric Scheduling Subcommittee (JESS) continues support of the EIR implementation.
- A vendor show for ACAs (Authorized Certification Authorities) has been postponed until testing has been completed.
- The NAESB EIR page with FAQ links and training schedules is posted here.
- Missing PORs/PODs, Sources/Sinks, and roles reports are posted in this meeting’s documents.
To develop and maintain NAESB WEQ standards that support the electronic protection of information assets related to the WEQ body of business practices.
- New Templates – Network reservations will need to move to the new system.
- New Network Customers will need to fill out an on-line application on OASIS.
- Existing Network Customers will not have to make a new application on OASIS.
Market Interface Manager
w. 801.883.6846 c. 801.455.9812