Study of the psychological effects of missing parents working abroad upon their children in the period 2005 - 2009. Objectives:. to identify the number of children who have at least one parent at work abroad to distribute these children on levels of study
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The decrease of the number of children whose parents are working abroad in comparison with the school year 2007-2008 is being explained by:
* the return of the parents of only 1281 students
* there is a number of 852 who come and go but they haven’t established with their children yet
Tabel nr.3 : 2005 – 2006
Tabel nr.4: 2006 – 2007
Tabel nr.5: 2007 – 2008
Tabel nr.6: 2008 – 2009
2. Subject failures(especially in secondary school and high- school; the greatest percentage of failure being in high school and vocational school)
3. Sleep disturbance
7. Parents’ expectations
9. Verbal hostility
10. The lie
12. Emotional disturbance
13. Carelessness in doing their work
17. Computer dependence
18. Frequenting street groups
21. Incapacity of concentration
23. To these we add depressions, nervousness, lack of discipline, leaving home, accusing parents, resentment towards them etc.The psychological effects of the parents leaving to work abroad on the children
* Day care centers – where children use their free time being assisted by teachers in doing their homework and solving different school problems. Here, students can even have lunch and can take part in leisure activities.
Help the students to know themselves better and have a correct image about themselves!
Communicate efficiently with the students! Teach him how to communicate correctly!
Listen to him so that he listens to you!
Teach abilities of active listening!
Be empatic! Teach the children empatic abilities!
Be assertive! Teach the student assertive abilities!
Solve the conflicts on time! Teach the child to solve his conflicts with the others!
Help the children to stay away from the great temptations like smoking, alcohol, drugs, sex etc.
Help them to take the right decisions!
Help them to plan their time better!
Work in a team! Teach the children that team work is very important!
Ajutaţi-l la lectii! Help them with their schoolwork!
They feel useful
Empathy is one of the necessary and sufficient conditions which facilitate communication.Empathy supposes the unconditioned acceptance of the ideas,feeelings, and beliefs of the other,even if they are different from your own,from the subjective way of considering the information. Empathy supposes to be in the other one’s shoes without losing the contact with your own person. Empathy means the “resonance” with the other.
Between parents and children there can be a variety of relationships such as: