WELCOME What to expect…. Test Items: All subject areas Reading - approx. 50 items - 8 selections - Focus on reading comprehension Math - Number and Operations, Measurement, Geometry, Algebra, and Data & Probability - 82 items: Calculator Inactive 28 (34%)
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- approx. 50 items - 8 selections
- Focus on reading comprehension
- Number and Operations, Measurement,
Geometry, Algebra, and Data & Probability
- 82 items: Calculator Inactive 28 (34%)
Calculator Active 54 (66%)
EOG May 18-20
EOG Remediation and Retake 1 May 21-28
Students not making a level III or IV will be required to retake the EOG.
Intense remediation will occur between the EOG and EOG retake
• Monitor Homework for accuracy
• Continue reviewing and correcting papers
that your child brings home
• Continue to monitor the weekly newsletters
• Expose your child to various forms of literature:
Fiction Non-fiction Magazines Poetry
Recipes Newspapers Comic BooksHow-to’s
Research shows that reading every night in addition to regularly scheduled classroom assignments improves reading ability.