People Skills. People Skills. “We are in the people business”. Art Williams If Art was right… Then we need to develop our people skills! Just like any other skill… People skills can be developed!. People Skills. People skills is the base of all of the other skills of Primerica
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
People Skills – The foundation
Dale Carnegie said: “I would pay more money for people skills than for any other skill”.
John Maxwell said: “You can’t get people to go along until you can learn to get along.
6. People don’t want to be criticized!
7. People want to have someone believe in them!
8. People want to be praised and complimented!
9. People want to be liked!
10. People fear rejection and failure!
1. Smile (Be Happy)!
2. Be approachable
3. Be consistent
4. Put the spotlight on others… It ain’t about me!
5. Acknowledge others
6. Be agreeable
7. Think Win/Win
8. Seek first to understand
9. Think synergy
10. Develop your self-esteem (Secure people are great with others).
6. People hear and incorporate only what they understand.
7. People like, trust, and believe those who like them.
8. People often do things for other than the apparent reasons.
9. Even people of quality can be, and often are, petty and small.
10. Everybody wears a social mask. You must look beyond the mask to see the person.
1. Intention – Conscious Effort- Mindset (You are a recruiter & a closer)!
2. Habitual – Way of Life – Part of life (ABCs - always be closing something)!
3. Can’t be hesitant – Tentative or passive
4. Can’t be too aggressive or abrasive.
5. Must be energetic – Enthusiastic, excited, and passionate.
6. Must be happy, positive, and optimistic (attitude)!
8. Must have a pleasing personality!
9. Must have a professional presentation!
10. Basic Points… Keep it simple