PHYSICAL FITNESS Zainun Ishak Why must we be physically fit? The human organism was designed to be active Thus our body is all the time readied for activity….. Why must we be physically fit? The need for good physical fitness, mental & physical health is vital
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
* Your health
* Your interest
* Knowledge & understanding of the values of different activities
* Determine which activities will best meet your needs & interests
* Acquire skill & knowledge in the selected activities.
Health-related fitness refers to the following:
(the ability to exert an external force or to lift a heavy weight) – Have power.
Refers to the following:
* Increase the intensity of exercise
* Increase the frequency of exercise
* Increase the duration of exercise
* Overload is increased progressively
* If you want to build up the strength of your upper arm muscles, you need to perform physical exercise which put stress on the particular muscles
* The body will adapt to less stress. It only takes 3-4 weeks for your body to get out of condition.
Regular vigorous exercise has dramatic affects on the fitness of the cardiovascular system. Training affects the lungs, heart, and the blood vessels.
Some of the exercises are………
No, No… These are high performance athletes……
You can exercise even when
you are pregnant!!!