Easements, Profits, & Licenses Introduction. Easements -- Generally. 1. Right to a limited use or enjoyment of another’s land Does not include right to possess. “Smaller” interest than a tenant. Easements -- Generally. 2. Protected against interference by third parties.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Right to a limited use or enjoyment of another’s land
2. Protected against interference by third parties
3. Not revocable by landowner
4. Not normal incident of ownership of land that easement holder may own.
5. May be created by conveyance
[Most easements are affirmative]
[Not originally recognized at common law.]