What Am I Reading?. Identifying various of genres of fiction. Essential Question. What are the different types of literary text and how can I identify them? . Mystery. Historical Fiction. Fantasy. Traditional Literature. Poetry. Realistic Fiction. Assessment.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Identifying various of genres of fiction
What are the different types of literary text and how can I identify them?
Joe, Fred, and Sam travel back in time to 1805 and join the Lewis and Clark expedition and share in its dangers.
The daughter of two magicians, twelve-year-old Ingraine wants nothing more than to be a knight, and when their castle is attacked by a treacherous neighbor bent on stealing their singing magic books, Ingraine has an opportunity to demonstrate her bravery.
The great detective Seymour Sleuth and his photographer Muggs travel to Borneo to help find the legendary Black Flower of Sumatra, a possible cure for the hiccups.
4) She made friends with the birds who woke her each morning. She made friends with the mice who shared her food. They were grateful to her for rescuing them from a trap or saved them from Lucifer.
5) . . . Above the bright blue sky, A friend who never changes Whose love will never die. . .
6) When the birds have a contest to see which one can fly the highest, they all learn a valuable lesson about cooperation.
7) A little girl falls down a rabbit hole and discovers a world of amusing and nonsensical characters.
8) In 1718, off the coast of North Carolina, a young cabin boy assists in the final capture and execution of Blackbeard the pirate.
9) The mice learn that "some things are easier said than done" when they try to get rid of their great enemy, the cat.
10) Catherine’s brother, David, is autistic, and their family life revolves around his needs. She loves her brother and cares enough about him to attempt to help him by compiling a lists of rules for living like an ordinary person.
Lewis and Clark-- and Jodie, Freddi, and Samantha: historical fiction
Ingraine the Brave: fantasy
The mystery of the monkey's maze: mystery
Cinderella: Traditional Literature
Above the Bright Blue Sky by Albert Midlane: Poetry
The eagle and the wren: Traditional Literature
Alice in wonderland: fantasy
Blackbeard's last fight:historical fiction
Belling the cat : a retelling of Aesop's fable:Traditional Literature
Rules: Realistic Fiction