How to add hyperlinks to flip books Unlike the traditional e-read medium as txt or word, revolutionary innovations as the field of digital reading, Flipbook aimed at let readers freed from the complex technical movements and then return to the traditional reading pleasure. Flipbook integrates the superiority of web, hyperlinks, voice rich broadband multimedia, music, and video, animation so that let the science and technology service for human life. You can use flip book maker to add hyperlinks to your flip book. It is useful for your reading. There are many flip book tools. Now I take kvisoft flip book maker pro for example to present how to add hyperlinks to flip books.
Steps Download kvisoft and instill it.
2. Open the software and upload files as PDF, video, image, photo
5. Hold down the left mouse button and move it. When you release it, you’ll see this.
6. There are two type links: Web hyperlinks
7. Publish this flip book. When you read it, you can use the links.
Tips If you want to print flip book, you can custom the book page size according to your demand.
4. If you want to edit the text, click the left mouse button on the text and then click the right mouse button.
5. Put the left mouse button on the text and clicks it, then moves the mouse to the frame. You can drag the text to any positions.
6. You can design the page’s clipart and effect. Double click the left mouse button.