This is why installation requires professional installation.
Wires – Power (Red or Black)
Place the correct word that goes with the definition.
1.___________ These are the wires that carry current from the source.
2.___________ This item conceals and protects devices, such as switches and receptacles, placed in boxes in boxes.
3. __________ This item controls the current to lights and appliances.
4. __________ Allows convenient connection of appliances and lights to a circuit.
5. __________ Pipes or enclosed channels through which conductors are run.
6. __________ Secure connections between two or more conductors and conduit.
7. __________ is a complete path for current to flow.
8. __________ is a series of transformers that step down voltage before it is delivered to a large number of customers.
Boxes and Covers Connectors
Switches Electrical Circuit