Happy Monday!!! 10.6.14. Come in quietly and take your seat. Copy down your HW for tonight and take out your research. Do Now B1 & B2: Complete the Language and Word study at the bottom of page 86. HW: None . Happy Monday!!! 10.6.14. Come in quietly and take your seat.
Do Now B1 & B2: Complete the Language and Word study at the bottom of page 86.
Do Now 4: What is a synonym for deceive? What is an antonym for refute? Use intellectual in a sentence.
In your Writing Sections:
Do Now 3: Begin reading July 14th –July 27th to yourselves silently (pg 84). When you are finished reading, answer Journal Entry #5 in your writing sections.
HW: Research due Friday
Key Words from Internet Search:
What I learned: (Summary)
2. How is the story set up?
3. What inference can the reader draw from the beginning of the story?
4. What happens during Charlie’s first inkblot test?
5. Charlie feels happy and excited when he learns the drs will use him. How does this POV affect the way you learn his feelings?
6. What is one aspect that shows Charlie is returning to his old condition?
7. How would you describe Charlie at the end of the story?
7. What does refute mean?
9. Which word in this sentence is an adjective?
Before the operation, Charlie had a terrible opinion of himself.
10. Which sentence contains an adverb?