CHINA. Tasers Terry Tang Xing Ru Liu Glenn White Kevin Davis Adam Lewis Brandon Halbrook. Basic Facts. Population – 1.31 B World’s fourth largest country (9.6 M sq. miles Land use Arable land – 14.86\% Permanent crops – 1.27\% Other – 83.87\% Government – Communist state
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Xing Ru Liu
-Han People, 96%
- ethnic minorities
- natural preparations (Herbs, flower…)
- Li Shizhen during the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644)
- Buddhism, Christianity and Taoism
- approximately in the 1st century AD, India
- approximately in the 2st century AD, Lao Zi
* note: industry includes construction
One demographic consequence of the "one child" policy is that China is now one of the most rapidly aging countries in the world.
Projected Aging Trends
POPULATION REFERENCE BUREAU WEBSITE