Visual Arts ( Art and Design ) S4-S5 Curriculum A further study of the junior course of Art and Design . There are three learning domains : * Visual arts knowledge - study of visual language.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
( Art and Design )
* Visual arts knowledge - study of visual language.
* Visual arts appreciation and criticism - study of visual arts in the social ,cultural and historical contexts.
* Visual arts making - production of painting, design etc.
- Paper 1 Figure Drawing or Paper 2 Plant Drawing
- Paper 3 Painting or Paper 4 Graphic Design
- Portfolio of 4 pieces of art work
( Interior design, Fashion design, Digital communication etc.)