Visual Arts ( Art and Design ) S4-S5 Curriculum A further study of the junior course of Art and Design . There are three learning domains : * Visual arts knowledge - study of visual language.
( Art and Design )
* Visual arts knowledge - study of visual language.
* Visual arts appreciation and criticism - study of visual arts in the social ,cultural and historical contexts.
* Visual arts making - production of painting, design etc.
- Paper 1 Figure Drawing or Paper 2 Plant Drawing
- Paper 3 Painting or Paper 4 Graphic Design
- Portfolio of 4 pieces of art work
( Interior design, Fashion design, Digital communication etc.)