YouTube was created be Chad Hurley and Steven Chen in November of 2005 ... YouTube.com has received numerous awards such as
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Millie Bell, Viria Kopp &
Wintergreen Magnet School (ACES)
1. PowerPoint Presentation-(20 mins.)
What is YouTube.com?
“Pros” of YouTube.com.
Playing it Safe
Getting started : What you’ll need.
2. Viewing of videos made by our students & lessons used (30 mins.)
4. Sharing/ exchange of our work and future “networking.”
1.Macromedia Flash Player 7.0+ plug-in
2.Windows 2000 or higher with latest updates installed
3.Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
4.Firefox 1.1+, Internet Explorer 5.0+, or Safari 1.0+
5.Broadband connection with 500+ Kbps
2. Enter as much information about your video as possible, including Title, Description, Tags, and Category. The more information you include, the easier it is for users to find your video!
3. Determine if you want your video set to “Public” or “Private.”
4. Click the "Upload a Video" button.
5. In the next window, click the "Browse" button to browse for the video file. Select the file you want to upload.
6. Click the "Upload Video" button.
7. It can take from a couple minutes to an hour for your video to upload to YouTube.