Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. NYSE: APL. OIPA Monday, June 11, 2007. THE WORDS “BELIEVES, ANTICIPATES, EXPECTS” AND SIMILAR EXPRESSIONS ARE INTENDED TO IDENTIFY FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
SUCH STATEMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CERTAIN RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES, WHICH COULD CAUSE ACTUAL RESULTS TO DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE PROJECTED IN THE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS.
THE RISKS AND UNCERTAINTIES ARE DISCUSSED IN OUR ANNUAL REPORT ON FORM 10-K, OUR QUARTERLY REPORT ON FORM 10-Q; PARTICULARLY IN THE SECTION TITLED RISK FACTORS. READERS ARE CAUTIONED NOT TO PLACE UNDUE RELIANCE ON THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS, WHICH SPEAK ONLY AS OF THE DATE HEREOF.
THE PARTNERSHIP UNDERTAKES NO OBLIGATIONS TO PUBLICLY RELEASE THE RESULTS OF ANY REVISIONS TO FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS, WHICH MAY BE MADE TO REFLECT EVENTS OR CIRCUMSTANCES AFTER THE DATE HEREOF OR TO REFLECT THE OCCURRENCE OF UNANTICIPATED EVENTS.Safe Harbor Statement
Through its Mid-Continent Operations, APL owns and operates:
A FERC-regulated, 565-mile interstate pipeline system
Three natural gas processing plants (totaling 350 MMcf/d) and one treating facility (200 MMcf/d) located in Oklahoma
1,900 miles of active natural gas gathering systems located in Oklahoma, Arkansas, northern Texas and the Texas panhandle
289 MMcf/d from Ozark Gas Transmission (1)
353 MMcf/d from the Velma and Elk City/Sweetwater systems (1)
Through its Appalachian Operations, APL owns and operates
1,600 miles of active natural gas gathering systems located in eastern Ohio, western New York and western Pennsylvania
5,850 producing wells; connected 451 wells in 2005 and 711 wells in 2006
63.1 MMcf/d (1)
Ominbus agreement with Atlas America provides significant source of volume growth
1.All volume numbers reflect average daily volumes for the quarter ended December 31, 2006APL Business Summary
Elk City Plant
Velma system acquired for $142 million in July 2004
Elk City system acquired for $196 million in April 2005
NOARK system acquired in two separate transactions for a total of $249 million; 75% interest acquired in October 2005; remaining 25% interest acquired in May 2006Growth Initiatives
processed gas and NGLs
Elk City Highlights