300 likes | 911 Views
E N D
1. Expository Writing
2. Step 1: Read the prompt carefully before you begin. Writing Situation: Have you ever wanted to change the world? If you could change one thing to make the world a better place what would it be?
Think about things you would change. Think about reasons you would change them.
Directions for Writing: Now write an essay about one thing you would change and tell your reader several reasons why it is the most important thing to change in order to make the world a better place.
3. Step 2: State the purpose. Think about something you would change to make the world a better place.
4. Step 3: Prepare the graphic organizer. Now fold your paper into 4 squares.
5. Step 4: Complete the graphic organizer. Unfold the paper and draw a box in the center. In the center box write a sentence to convey your stand.
6. Step 3: Complete the graphic organizer. Write a sentence about what you would change here.
7. Step 3: Complete the graphic organizer.
8. Step 5: Add transitions.
9. Step 6: From the graphic organizer to the paper.
10. Begin with A Hook
11. End With A PUNCH!
12. Step 7: Vocabulary
13. Step 7: Vocabulary
14. Step 8: Visual Expression
15. Step 9: Reread Your Work