By Kira Giles English 393 May 6, 2010. How To: Bump a volleyball. Description.
1. Place your feet flat on the ground and spread them shoulder length apart.
2. Stand stationary, with your knees slightly bent and your weight slightly forward.
4. Place one hand overlapping the other
5. Press your thumbs side by side. This should bring your wrists and forearms close, but not quite touching.
7. Allow the ball to bounce off your forearms
8. Aim for the ball to go high and about two feet from the net for the setter to set.