An email marketing campaign is an easy, inexpensive way to reach a broad customer base. By using a regular schedule of emails, you will maintain a relationship with current and potential customers.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
An email marketing campaign is an easy, inexpensive way to reach a broad customer base. By using a regular schedule of emails, you will maintain a relationship with current and potential customers.Email marketing campaign
1. Plan your email campaign : When you have planned you must be consider following points:
(a) Your target audience
(b) Your objective
(c) Your budget
2. Write a great subject line: Subject line must
be simple and to the point.
3. Design a creative campaign: Give both HTML and text versions, keep short message.How to create an email campaign
4. Keep a relevant landing page: Landing page content should be relevant to email campaign.
5. Test before send to customers: Firstly send to yourself for testing that image and unsubscribe link
works properly, email doesn't go to spam.
6. Update email listHow to create an email campaign
1. Increase sales conversions
2. Global reach
4. Better feedback
5. Build healthy relations