Informational Meeting. Status of Glades Power Park Air Construction Permit Application April 24, 2007 Moore Haven, Florida. State of Florida Department of Environmental Protection Division of Air Resource Management Bureau of Air Regulation. Overview.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Status of Glades Power Park
Air Construction Permit Application
April 24, 2007
Moore Haven, Florida
State of Florida
Department of Environmental Protection
Division of Air Resource Management
Bureau of Air Regulation
Coal & Air
* Assuming a new 1,960 megawatts (net) Pulverized Coal Plant. New Plant efficiency = 1.2 x Old Plant
** There were no Hg Standards in 1977 Permits. Actual Control was minimal.
- Analysis of current air quality and an analysis of future air quality if facility is built.
- In vicinity of the area and any National Parks, sensitive areas within about 180 miles.
- Background ambient air quality
- Air quality in populated areas
- Air quality at areas of greatest impact from industrial activities.
To ensure SO2 background data is most conservative – all state monitors were used for the background.
2004 – 30% below
2005 – 60% below
2006 - 30% below
*All values in units of micrograms per cubic meter