Strategies & S.M.A.R.T. Goals . A overall task you hope to accomplish Generalized, not too specific Core representation of the impact you want to make Example: Northeast Region 2014 – 2015 Vision
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Example:Northeast Region 2014 – 2015 Vision
Build the Northeast Region into a better resource for the areas and councils, while helping to successfully implement the new Venturing program changes.Vision
What: What do I want to accomplish?
Why: Specific reasons, purpose or benefits of accomplishing the goal.
Who: Who is involved?
Where: Identify a location.
Which: Identify requirements and constraints.Specific
1. Gather training resources from Venturers throughout the region, making them available on the NERVE website.
2. Develop a roster of all youth and adults associated with Venturing Officers Associations. Encourage areas to do the same with their councils and districts.
3. Increase activity on Facebook and the NERVE website, using both to publicize the NERVE newsletter.
4. Host webinars and send out information regarding the Venturing program changes.
5. Host at least event yearly to encourage networking in the Northeast Region.2014 – 2015 Northeast Region cabinet goals