D-Cal production preparations in Japan. Dec. 16, 2009, D-Cal meeting at CERN Tatsuya Chujo (Univ. of Tsukuba) for the D-Cal Project. Overview:. We have finished the order for all major parts to build 288 EMCal modules. Some of the smaller parts have been already delivered.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Dec. 16, 2009, D-Cal meeting at CERN
Tatsuya Chujo (Univ. of Tsukuba) for the D-Cal Project
(1) Module production schedule in Tsukuba.
- 2 stations enough?
- Need a detail schedule for assemble of module, strip, SM, & shipping, work sharing.
- 288 modules --> 384 modules?? ~100 additional.
- If there is a delay of scintillator delivery, can expect the contributions from WSU?.
(2) Integration issue.
- strong back & strip, SM integration, which are not included in the current budget projection in Tsukuba.
(3) APD, preamp, FEM (purchase plan, work share?).
FEE: components have been purchased for 50 FEE boards.
(4) Jig for fiber bundle (can be borrowed from Wayne State?).
(6) Aluminized Y11 fiber check by experts needed (thickness)?
(7) Y11 fiber bundle, holder, O-ring. check the drawings.
(8) How to perform the cosmic ray test for EMCal SM @ Grenoble.
(9) Payment for straps (via CERN account?), and share of strap cost.
(10) Check plunger pin drawings (new version).
(11) Clack on Light Guide OK?
(12) Plan to visit WSU in Feb. or Mar. to learn the module production.