Anne Frank. Chapter Questions/Study Guides. Pages 1-30. 1. What date is Anne’s birthday?
Chapter Questions/Study Guides
1. What date is Anne’s birthday?
2. What is interesting about what Anne writes here: “It’s an odd idea for someone like me to keep a diary…because it seems to me that neither I – nor for that matter anyone else – will be interested in the unbosomings of a thirteen-year-old school girl”?
3. What is Anne’s reason for starting a diary?
4. List three ways in which Jews were treated differently as stated by Anne in her diary.
5. What is the name that Anne gives her diary?
6. Write 1 similarity and 1 difference between dating in Anne’s time and dating today.
7. Who is the first person in the Frank family to be “called up” by the SS?
1. What are the disadvantages to having a cat in the Annex?
Margot would want someone who was intellectually stimulating, which in her opinion, Peter was not