Introduction to Green, High Performance Buildings. Lecture 3. Industry Response: Green, High Performance Buildings. What is Green Building ? The creation and maintenance of a healthy built environment based on resource efficient and ecological principles.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Minimize resource consumption (Conserve)
2. Maximize resource reuse (Reuse)
3. Use renewable or recyclable resources (Renew/Recycle)
4. Protect the natural environment (Protect nature)
5. Create a healthy, non-toxic human environment (Non-Toxics)
6. Apply Life Cycle Cost Analysis (Economics)
7. Pursue Quality in creating the built environment (Quality)
Energy Water Materials Land Biota
Greater Atlanta HBA
Hebel Block ACC
Truss Joist McMillan Engineered Lumber