AP biology – 12/15. Lab 9 data, Topics to review for the test, Review questions. I. Lab 9 Data. Use the Leaf Trace Method to calculate the total surface area of the leaves of the plant used in the lab. We use only the class average data
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Lab 9 data, Topics to review for the test, Review questions
8. Follow the making and processing of a protein in a eukaryotic cell.
9. Draw and label the parts of the cell membrane
16. Describe the alternation of generations of plants. Differentiate between the various groups of plants.
17. Describe the adaptations of Gymnosperms and Angiosperms to dry land
18. Describe the characteristics of Gymnosperms
19. Describe the characteristics of Angiosperms
20. Describe double fertilization
21. Draw and label the parts of a plant.
22. List and describe the various tissue and cell types of plants.
a. cross section of a root
b. cross section of a eudicot primary stem
c. cross section of a monocot primary stem
d. cross section of a eudicot secondary stem
e. cross section of a leaf
f. cross section of a flower
24. Describe what water potential is
25. Explain the movement of water via the symplastic and apoplastic route
26. Describe the movement of water in the xylem
27. Explain the opening and closing of stomata
28. Describe the movement of organic substances in the phloem.