SPEAKING ACTIVITY: MAKING PLANS FOR A HOLIDAY Speaking Guide: Dialogues and questionnaire. Dialogues: Making Plans. Making arrangements :
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Speaking Guide: Dialogues and questionnaire
Alice: Whatwillyou do whenyoufinishschool?
Gavin: I’llstudyMaths at University.
Alice: Oh, What a nice idea! Willyougoto Madrid?
Gavin: No, I won’t. I’llgotoSeville.
Alice: So, willyoulivethere, orwillyoustay in a Universityschool? I Thinkthat living alone in a flat willbeveryhard.
Gavin: I’llstay in a students’ lodgenearMontequinto, because I willstudy at Pablo de OlavideUniversity.
Alice: I hope so, becauseyouneed a highmark at your A-levels
Gavin: I thinkI’llhavehighmarkson A-levels
Alice: Unfortunately, wewon’tbetogether, I’llgoto Madrid tostudyLaw
Gavin: What a pity!
Alice: Don’tworry! We can goonholidaytogetherifwewantto!
Gavin: Sure I will
1.What are you going to do next Summer?
2. Are you going to go to the beach or the mountains?
3. Are you going to buy any presents for your family?
4.What activities are you going to practise there?
5. How long are you going to stay there?
6. Who are you going to go with?
7. What are you going to visit there?
8. Where are you going to stay?
9. Which languages are you going to use there?
10. Are you going to take some photos
1. What will you do when you finish school?
2. Which subjects will you study at University?
3. Which jobs will you have?
4. Which house will you buy?
5. Which house will you have?
6. How many people will you have in your family?
7. Where will you live?
8. How will you travell?
9. How long will you live?
10. When will you retire?