T he Planet Uranus . By B randon DeCesare. This is the planet Uranus, let me tell you about it. . Uranus. 1.If my weight was 100 lbs. on Earth then on Uranus it would be 86 lbs. 2. The distance from the sun to Uranus is 2,871,000,000 km. 3. The diameter is 51,118 km.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
By Brandon DeCesare
1.If my weight was 100 lbs. on Earth then on Uranus it would be 86 lbs.
2. The distance from the sun to Uranus is 2,871,000,000 km.
3. The diameter is 51,118 km.
4.The length of a day on Uranus is 17 hours ( it spins backwards).
5. Length of year as measured in earth time 84 years.
7. Uranus there are at least 27 moons.
8. Its atmosphere is hydrogen, helium and methane.
9. Uranus is a gas giant that means the surface is gasous
I figured out what the surface was like and how many moons there are.
To: Mrs. Ramm
1. Uranus has at least 10 moons True or False?
2. Uranus Is called the big planet True or False?
3. is Uranus atmosphere is hydrogen, helium and methane True or False?
4.Is Uranus the 7th planet True or False?
5. A day on Uranus is _______ hours.
6. If I way 100 pounds on Earth then I will way _______ pounds on Uranus