Future needs for EIONET data flows for European biodiversity assessments. Break- out group A. Prioritizing critieria for new proposals. 1 . Agreed reporting obligation at the European/global level. Legally binding measures
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Break- out group A
1. Agreed reporting obligation at the European/global level. Legally binding measures
2. Relevant indicator developed at national/European/international level
3. Policy relevance at the European/global level
4. Added value in terms of existing/ improving the level of the relevant level of the relevant institutional capacity on the countries
5. Added value in in terms of meeting an acknow-ledged data/information gap at the European level.