Accelerated Learning Techniques in eLearning Design Conference Presentation for – Ed Tech 2008 Irish Learning Technology Association - http://www.ilta.net/ Fiona Quigley Director of Learning & Innovation AurionLearning Exploring Accelerated Learning
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
in eLearning Design
Conference Presentation for – Ed Tech 2008
Irish Learning Technology Association - http://www.ilta.net/
Director of Learning & Innovation
Become aware, to attend willingly or selectively
To act or comply; to perform an act willingly and to obtain satisfaction from it
To accept, prefer or commit one’s self to an object or behaviour because of its perceived worth or value. To appreciate.
To compare, relate and synthesise values into one’s own value system
To integrate values or value systems into one’s style or philosophy of life. Behaviour that typifies or characterizes a person.
1. Emotional State of Learner - Values
1. Emotional State of Learner – Examining Attitudes & Values
2. Whole Brain Strategies
2. Whole Brain Strategies– Making Connections!
Whole Brain Learning = activate left & right using patterns,
colours, metaphor, stories Dramas, visuals, sound and movement
Story & Drama
2. Whole Brain Strategies – Interactive Drama
Emphasis on case study, drama and real-world experience, for direct application and relevance
3. Multimodal Environment (VAK Model – senses)
3. Multimodal Environment– Audio Storytelling
3. Multimodal Environment– Kinaesthetic Activities
Multiple choice, matching, sequence…
Case study, game, problem…
Learner - learner
Learner - teacher
4. Socialised & Peer Learning
4. Socialisation & Peer Learning - Tools