Saving Your Baby’s Cord Blood Stem Cells. STEM CELL CRYOBANK cord blood and stem cells for life. What is cord blood?. Cord Blood . Umbilical cord blood is also known as placental blood. It is the blood that flows in the circulation of the developing fetus in the womb.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
STEM CELL CRYOBANKcord blood and stem cells for life
* Medical History Forms
* Collection Forms for the cord blood and maternal blood samples
* 4 vials for mother’s blood sample
* Iodine swab sticks
* Collection Instructions for physicians and healthcare professionals
* Set of labels with unique identification number
* Padded pouch for the blood bag and blood samples
* FEDEX Shipping envelope, instructions and container and air waybill (only if cord blood is located outside our local area)