Malibu Recovery Center – Do Not Lose Hope Because Alcoholism Is Not A Permanent Addiction - PowerPoint PPT Presentation

jamescharlie
malibu recovery center do not lose hope because alcoholism is not a permanent addiction n.
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
Malibu Recovery Center – Do Not Lose Hope Because Alcoholism Is Not A Permanent Addiction PowerPoint Presentation
Download Presentation
Malibu Recovery Center – Do Not Lose Hope Because Alcoholism Is Not A Permanent Addiction

play fullscreen
1 / 7
Download Presentation
Malibu Recovery Center – Do Not Lose Hope Because Alcoholism Is Not A Permanent Addiction
100 Views
Download Presentation

Malibu Recovery Center – Do Not Lose Hope Because Alcoholism Is Not A Permanent Addiction

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript

  1. Malibu Recovery Center – Do Not Lose Hope Because Alcoholism Is Not A Permanent Addiction

  2. Have you realized that you are going through a dark phase in life? Have you left your family and friends, and limited your social interactions? Do not worry because alcoholism is not permanent. In fact, it can be treated, but you must be willing to improve. A Malibu Recovery Center can be the best thing to happen to you if you are looking to recover from alcohol addiction. http://www.rivierarecovery.com/

  3. Let us start with your journey of being an alcoholic: • You start from 1 – 2 glasses a day • You keep drinking just for “fun” • You start to crave alcohol at one time or another • You start having urges to drink • Over time you become addicted http://www.rivierarecovery.com/

  4. At Sober Living Malibu Rehab Centers, we believe that no matter how deep you are into drinking, progress can be made. http://www.rivierarecovery.com/

  5. Do you know? • 113,000 AA Groups exist throughout the world. • Women hold around 33% of AA memberships while men hold the rest (67%). • Approximately 35% of AA members are married, 34% are single, 23% are divorced and 8% fall into ‘Others’ category. • The average period of sobriety of members is over 8 years. http://www.rivierarecovery.com/

  6. With so many categories, you are bound to get the right companion that will make your recovery from alcohol addiction, a fruitful journey. All you need to do is be willing to recover and that can drive you to sobriety for the rest of your life. Visit www.rivierarecovery.com. http://www.rivierarecovery.com/

  7. Riviera Recovery 6531 Zumirez Drive Malibu, CA, 90265 USA PH : 866.478.8799