The Owl Pellet. And The Owl. Whooooooooooo. Predator and Prey. Observations. Draw and shade the pellet. measure. Use centimeters to find the length. circumference. Use the centimeter side of the measuring tape. weigh. Use the scale to weigh the pellet in grams. Dissecting the Pellet.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Fill in the two columns “drawing” and “number of bones”.
2. Use what you know about bones to predict the function of the bones.
3. Do not fill in the column titled “actual function” at this time.
Read the definition carefully.
Select the meaning related to the body
Use the teacher supplied materials to check the actual function of the bones.
1. Arrange the bones according to their natural position.
2. Check with other groups to see if they have extra bone groups that were not in your pellet.
5. Draw in any missing bones.
What other animals could have interacting chains?
Dissection of pellet
Predicted function of bone groups
Make the skeleton