Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The National Association of Real Estate Brokers
Real Estate Brokers of Baltimore
At the National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) we are committed to serving you with the most professional Real Estate Services obtainable in the market today. It is our goal as an organization to meet and exceed all your Real Estate expectations while servicing the communities in which we live, work and worship.
Over the course of this presentation I will guide you through an overview and show you why joining NAREB is the right choice for you and the community you serve.
SUCCESS THROUGH TEAMWORK
Our Members are called “Realtists”, a term which incorporates the many disciplines we represent. Although composed principally of African Americans, the Realtist Organization embraces all qualified real estate practitioners who are committed to achieving the ideals of our vision, which is “Democracy in Housing”
W.E.B. Du Bois • Malcolm XMartin Luther King • Rosa Parks
On this night, these people dedicated themselves to fair housing for all.
They began by electing temporary officers as follows:
Word soon spread, In 1948 Daniel Spalding, Linwood Koger, Philathea Carter, George Carroll and a group of other real estate professionals formed a local chapter of NAREB. They named this chapter The Real Estate Brokers of Baltimore (REBB). Since It's inception the Members of REBB have proudly served the Baltimore metropolitan area as well as the surrounding counties.
Professional Affiliations direct our Future
National Society of Real Estate Appraisers
Real Estate Managers Brokers Institute
United Developers Council
Commercial Industrial Division
The Women’s Council
NAREB Investment Division
NAREB Sales Division
Young Realtist Division
Home Ownership Counseling Division
C.R.E.M. Certified Real Estate Manager
C.R.M. Certified Resident Manager
A.R.E.M.O. Accredited Real Estate Management Organization
MREA Master Real Estate Appraiser
SRA Senior Real Estate Appraiser
RA Real Estate Appraiser
REO Specialist (REOS)
Residential Sales Specialist (RSS)
The goals are to:
Brokers Member $180.00
Agent Member $95.00
Affiliate Members $155.00
African-Americans Showing the Way Home
Our President direct our Future
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to serve as your President.
VISION: To position NAREB as the pre-eminent and most effective trade association for African American professionals in the Real Estate Industry.
VALUES: In addition to abiding by the Realtist Integrity and Ethical Standards, which serves to increase public confidence in the Realtists network, NAREB Board of Director agrees to model and promote the following values:
EXECELLENCE * INTEGRITY * QUALITY * TRUST * TRUTH
· Increase Education and Training Opportunities that advance and broaden the skill and knowledge base of member Realtists. Utilize the expertise and experience within NAREB and its Affiliates to increase members' understanding of the changing dynamic of the real estate marketplace, community development and public policy arena.
· Grow NAREB Membership through concentrated recruitment and retention initiatives by offering value-added benefits and made available exclusively to members in good standing. Benefits include: new business opportunities, business networking opportunities.
· Use Technology to advance business growth, and to facilitate access to accurate and substantive information sources critical to a member’s ability to succeed in the real estate profession with particular focus on upgrading the NAREB website.
· Re-align and make transparent the functional areas of responsibility of each member of the Board of the Directors, Officers, Executive Committee, Regional Vice Presidents, State Presidents, Affiliates’ Committees and NAREB’s consultants in order to implement the Five-Year Plan’s mission and goals.
· Implement an Accountability Plan with identifiable benchmarks and deliverables.
· Coordinate program initiatives with current market conditions to ensure that the greatest benefits are realized by NAREB membership.
· Communicate a focused and transparent programmatic direction.
THANK YOU FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY direct our Future
LOOKING FORWARD TO
WELCOMING YOU TO
Real Estate Brokers of Baltimore
Democracy in Housing
Serving the Underserved
TEAMWORK direct our Future
MAKES IT HAPPEN!