4. Most Maya lived in Mexico and Central America. What does the green represent?
5. This is the Mayan god of war. What other colors besides oranges/browns can be found on him?
6. The rainforest was home to many Mayan. What animal from the rainforest is painted on the Mayan pottery?
7. The farm work of the Mayan was done by the _____, while the ______ made clothes, prepared food, and took care of the children.
9. No one knows for sure what happened to the Maya. What is one possible reason for their disappearance?
10. The Maya had many gods. This is a picture of the Sun God. What did the Sun God turn into at night?
11. If was a duty of the King to offer his blood to the gods. They would even do this at important events.