Unit 6 Study Guide Answers. Boll weevil and drought Japan Hawaii Arizona Warm Springs, GA Savannah/Brunswick German Subs sank an American Destroyer, Roosevelt leased weapons to Great Britain, and the Attack at Pearl Harbor . 8. Hitler
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Boll weevil and drought
Warm Springs, GA
German Subs sank an American Destroyer, Roosevelt leased weapons to Great Britain, and the Attack at Pearl Harbor
9. Jews, Poles, Czechs, Gypsies, people with physical and mental handicaps.
10. Bell bomber Aircraft
12. having his portrait painted
13. Polio Foundation
14. factories produced more than they could sell, banks lost money on stocks, people bought stock and paid only for half and drove up price, Laissez-faire, and people borrowed money they couldn’t afford to pay back.
15. Little White House, Warm Springs Polio Rehab., REA, Brought in economy $$ for Warm Springs, and New Deal Program (TVA).
16. Great Britain/Soviet Union
19. Teaching students lessons through the Holocaust
22. Boot camp
26. Did not like
27. Great Depression
29. sell arms to warring nations
30. Allied Powers
31. airplanes, metals, aircraft parts, and aviation gas
33. Atomic Bombs
34. good citizenship, tolerance, and character development
35.Lake Nottely, Lake Chatuge, and Blue Ridge Lake
36. Augusta- served as a training center for infantry
37. Columbus- Infantry and paratroops for WWII were trained here
38. Near Warner Robbins- repairs planes during WWII and also today
39. Atlanta- major induction center for newly drafted soldiers
40. Outside Savannah- began in 1940 as an antiaircraft training facility/nations largest
41. Father of the “Two Ocean Navy”
42. U.S. Senator who helped GA get 15 military installations
43. GA Governor who didn’t implement New Deal
44. Became President in depression and came up with New Deal Plan
45. President at beginning of Great Depression- homeless called their boxes Hoovervilles.
46. Grant to land owners not sharecroppers
47. Program for young men to clear land
48. Old Age Insurance
49. Electricity in rural areas
50. Insures money deposited in banks
Test is Tuesday, Feb. 11th