Select native or hybrid apps depending on your requirements and future plans for your app. Native mobile application development is appropriate for future functionalities; hybrid for more basic apps.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
A native app is defined as smart phone or tablet application that is developed for specific and fixed operating systems.
- Fast and refined apps
- Familiar and easy to use
- Working along with other functionalities
- Readily accessible to a target audience
- Do not depend on the internet to be accessed
- High cost
- Need of various expert developers
Hybrid apps are those that built on the native apps or depend on them.
- Fast and easy
- Developing cost is lower
- Requires a single language for coding
- Do not ease of handling and familiar
- Lack some of the features compare to native apps
- Short in efficiency
- Higher chance of rejection at app stores
For more information, visit at www.elitemobapp.com