Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Present Perfect X Present Perfect Continuous X Simple Past Answers. Teacher Rafaela Mesquita Level: 1º A2. Past Simple or Present Perfect?. 1. My friend is a writer. She HAS WRITTEN (write) many books. (SHE’S STILL ALIVE) 2. We DIDN’T HAVE (not have) a holiday last year .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Teacher Rafaela Mesquita
Level: 1º A2
1. My friend is a writer. She HAS WRITTEN (write) many books. (SHE’S STILL ALIVE)
2. We DIDN’T HAVE (not have) a holiday last year.
3. DID YOU SEE (you/see) Ann last week?
4. I PLAYED (play) tennisyesterdayafternoon.
5. What time DID YOU GO (you/go) to bed last night?
6. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN (you/ever/be) to the United States?
7. My hair is clean. I HAVE WASHED (wash) it.
9. When I was a child, I DIDN’T LIKE (not/like) sports.
10. Kathy loves travelling. She HAS VISITED (visit) many countries.
11. John works in a bookshop. He HAS WORKED (HAS BEEN WORKING) (work) there since 2009.
12. Last year we WENT (go) to Finland for a holiday. WeSTAYED (stay) thereforthreeweeks
13.Molly lives in Dublin. She HAS LIVED (HAS BEEN LIVING) (live) theresinceshewas a kid.
14. Bob and Alice are married. TheyHAVE BEEN (be) marriedfor 20 years.
15. When we were on holiday last month, the weather WAS(be) awful.
16. The weather HAS BEEN (be) very nice recently, don’t you think?
17. Jill BOUGHT (buy) a new car two years ago.
18. His hair is very short. He HAS HAD (have) a haircut.
19. Last night I ARRIVED (arrive) home at 12.30, I HAD(have) a bath and then I WENT (go) tobed.
20. DID YOU VISIT (you/visit) many museums when you were in Paris?
21. My bicycle isn’t here any more. SomebodyHAS TAKEN (take) it
22. I DIDN’T EAT (not/eat) anything yesterday because I DIDN’T FEEL (not/feel) hungry.
23. The car looks very clean. HAVE YOU WASHED (you/wash) it?
25. I HAVE SMOKED (smoke) 20 cigarettes.
26. I SMOKED (smoke) a lot yesterday.
“You’re filthy! What HAVE you BEEN DOING (DO)?” “I HAVE BEEN WORKING (WORK) in the garden”.
I HAVE BEEN PAINTING (PAINT) the living room for a week. It’ll be finished soon.
This cassette recorder is broken. HAVE you BEEN PLAYING (PLAY) around with it?