Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
THE DEVELOPMENT OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORT LEARNING. Sugiharto Jurusan Ilmu Keolahragaan FIK UNNES Semarang. PP NO 19 TAHUN 2005 PMP B BAN-PT ( SNP ) (1) subject mastery; (2) pupils understanding; (3) teaching method mastery; and
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
THE DEVELOPMENT OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORT LEARNING Sugiharto JurusanIlmuKeolahragaan FIK UNNES Semarang
PP NO 19 TAHUN 2005PMP BBAN-PT (SNP) (1) subject mastery; (2) pupils understanding; (3) teaching method mastery; and (4) personality and professionalism improvement. Those consequences belong to teachers, including physical education and sport teachers (Dikti, 2004)
That is why an educator must have academic qualification and competency as an education agent, be healthy physically and psychologically, and be able to perform national education goal (PP. No.19: 2005) one of them is learning development through presenting material interestingly and humane, and speeding the competence mastery these needs are unquestionable
LIBRARY RESEARCH • Physical education and sport is an effective and efficient mean to increase discipline and responsibility, creativity and innovation, and to develop emotional quotient (WirantoArismunandar, 1999) • Physical education and sport is an education that uses physical activities as a mean to meet goals. Meeting the goals, a systematic plan to improve an individual organically, neuromuscularly, perceptually, cognitively, socially, and emotionally, is needed (Depdiknas, 2003a)
These are parallel to Annario (1980); he said that a good physical education and sport must be able to develop four aspects, which are: • Physic; • (b) psychomotor; • (c) cognitive; and • (d) affective. • The aspects can be reached when the implementation of Physical education and sport considers four aspects: • (a) principals; • (b) contents; • (c) learning strategy; and • (d) the precision of measurement device used
Developing Steps Developing The data of the field-needs analysis are available The plan of the development can be made, The development of the product can be implemented then Research and development by Borg and Gall (1983) The steps are described as follows: • managing analysis of needs • making plan • developing product (learning) • managing small-group try out of the developmental product • Revision of the product • Managing field-tryout
DISCUSSION 1. Analysis of Needs The information teaching-learning preparation, teaching-learning process, and teaching-learning value reading literature, field-observation, and interviewing teachers or students. ‘ ‘
Table 1. Data of teaching-learning preparation of state junior high schools’ physical-education and sport teachers in Semarang city. N=40 In accordance to the data above, it seems that physical-education and Sport teachers in Semarang city need training of teaching-learning preparation.
2. Planning Constructing teaching-learning preparation Syllabus, Lesson plans, and Evaluation forms Man Money Material Methhod This method must also consider the proportion of the training burden, which must be different from a seminar
3. Product Development Preparing determining instructional goals and books or evaluation-tool of the program Based on the description above, the product development can be training-guidance book for teaching-learning preparation, the method of using the book, and constructing evaluation-tools to measure the success of the training In this step, a model or prototype as the miniature of the condition needed by the trainee has been created. The product itself will be used in training The product must be constructed by experts and assisted by experts of this field. They can be content (material) experts and teaching-learning expert (as the planners) Validation is administered by experts of physical-education and sport, lectures of physical-education and sport science, or physical-education and sport teachers mastering the materials
4. Small Group Try- out • After the product development produced, then a small group tryout to 6-12 physical-education and sport teachers is administered using the product. • The tryout is to find out the difficulty level of the subjects to understand the developmental product so that the subjects are able to construct teaching-learning materials. • The weaknesses found in the tryout are then used for revising the product.
5. Revision of The First Product • The result of the small-group tryout is then analyzed and and perfected according to the proposals of the physical education and sport teachers in the training. • It is expected that the product revised will be understood easier so that it is helpful for the teachers to construct physical education and sport teaching-learning plan.
6. Field Tryout The next step is trying out the revised product to another group. Then, it is be analyzed to be perfected. This step is managed repeatedly until the best result is achieved. In brief, the developmental steps can also be described with scientific method cycle, which are: • Identification of the problems • Analysis and determining the problems • Planning action • Implementation
Conclusion The development of physical education and sport teaching learning must be based on the field needs so it will be more functional for users. The developmental steps can be administered as follows: • Analyzing the needs • Making plans • Developing product (teaching learning product) • Trying out the product in small group • Revising the product • Trying out the product in field
SUGGESTION To make physical education and sport teaching learning better, physical education and sport teachers should always innovate their teaching continuously through training, revising their teaching preparation, and always up-dating their teaching learning technology