Physician Leadership: A National Perspective. Ton Tran, M.D. Vietnamese American Medical Association . Vietnamese American Medical Association. History: Founded in 1989, Board of Directors: 11 members elected every 2 years and 12 Presidents of regional organizations
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Ton Tran, M.D.
Vietnamese American Medical Association
who live and practice in the USA
Publication, Community Health programs, Scholarship program, Social services
- Hepatitis Prevention Project for Asian Americans in San Diego
- Breast Cancer Early Detection Project for Vietnamese Americans in San Diego
1. Fewer hepatitis B infections among Asian Americans (AA)
2. Increased access to treatment for AA with hepatitis B.
3. Decreased health disparity for liver cancer and cirrhosis among the AA population
- increase awareness of the seriousness of the disease
- increase of mammograms done in VA
Asian Pacific Health Center