Physician Leadership: A National Perspective. Ton Tran, M.D. Vietnamese American Medical Association . Vietnamese American Medical Association. History: Founded in 1989, Board of Directors: 11 members elected every 2 years and 12 Presidents of regional organizations
Ton Tran, M.D.
Vietnamese American Medical Association
who live and practice in the USA
Publication, Community Health programs, Scholarship program, Social services
- Hepatitis Prevention Project for Asian Americans in San Diego
- Breast Cancer Early Detection Project for Vietnamese Americans in San Diego
1. Fewer hepatitis B infections among Asian Americans (AA)
2. Increased access to treatment for AA with hepatitis B.
3. Decreased health disparity for liver cancer and cirrhosis among the AA population
- increase awareness of the seriousness of the disease
- increase of mammograms done in VA
Asian Pacific Health Center