Aspects of Fitness. Aspects. Cardio Respiratory Endurance Muscular Endurance Strength Power Speed Flexibility (Suppleness) Skill Related Fitness. Cardio Respiratory Endurance (C.R.E). The ability of the & to work efficiently over a prolonged period of time.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Static – pushing against another oncoming force.
Explosive – using maximum energy in a single action e.g. throwing
Dynamic Strength – continuously moving the body at speed e.g. 100m front crawl
Static – Heavy weight/ few reps
Explosive – Medium weight quickly/ medium reps
Dynamic – Light weight quickly/ high reps
- Vertical Jump Test – Jumping as high as possible from a standing start.
- Standing Long Jump – Jumping as far as possible from a standing start.
- Weight training using mid to high weights, low repetitions, at speed.
- Sit and Reach – (Flexibility across the joints).
- Trunk Extensions – (Flexibility in the lower back).