Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Looking to Learn Mandarin Chinese? Complete Mandarin Chinese: A Teach Yourself Guide:http://learn.chinahutong.com/634/\n\n
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
For many foreigners who learn Chinese, the Chinese language course for foreigners
is a concern. Know or understand the course and then can according to their own
level to find suitable for their own courses, then take a look at the following
introduction of foreigners Chinese learning courses?
Daily Chinese Beginners
1. Suitable for students who have never had contact with Chinese. Start the system
learning Chinese from the most basic phonetic alphabet.
2. Through this level of learning, you will be able to learn Chinese pronunciation and
have a preliminary understanding of simple life dialogues, such as greetings,
introduction, simple shopping language, and order.
1. Suitable for students who can communicate briefly at a slower rate. A simple
question and answer can be made about the necessary needs or familiar topics in life.
May know a few Chinese characters, words or phrases.
2. Through this level of study, you will learn to ask time, ask for directions, book
tickets, taxi and other topics.
1. Suitable for trainees who can articulate specific requirements and needs.
Communicate with people with slow speech and clear pronunciation. A simple Q & A
on familiar topics in everyday life.
2. Through this level of learning, you can further learn to talk about hobbies,
entertainment, travel planning and other topics.
Daily Chinese Intermediate
1. Suitable for students who understand the core points of the familiar topic.
Communicate with people in standard pronunciation and medium speed.
2. At this level, you will learn how to talk about lifestyles, educational backgrounds,
work experience, and more.
1. Suitable for students to communicate fluently on everyday topics in familiar,
2. Through this level of study, you will learn how to talk about the cultural
differences between China and the West, traditional festivals, places of interest and
1. Suitable for students to communicate effectively with the Chinese people, and in
the exchange will not be an obstacle.
2. Through this level of learning, you learn to describe stories, describe things, hopes,
wishes, and ideals. Describe in detail the experiences, feelings and personal opinions.
Daily Chinese Advanced
1. Suitable for trainees who can use Chinese accurately and effectively in a wide
range of fields. Can freely communicate, the correct use of grammar. Expression is
unlimited. But hesitating in choosing more precise expressions.
2. Through this level of study, you will learn some complex topics such as
environmental pollution, complaint complaints, marital problems, family conflicts
and so on.
1. Suitable for students who can understand any topic and its deep meaning. You are
free to express your thoughts and understand longer and more complicated
2. Through this level of learning, you will learn topics such as the stock market and
China’s social issues.
1. Suitable for students who can understand any Chinese heard or seen. You can
promptly, freely and accurately express their ideas. Even in complex cases can
distinguish between different meanings. Can understand a variety of literary works,
2. Through this level of learning, you will learn more complex topics. Have a better
understanding of China’s existing markets, trade, investment climate and China’s
Looking to Learn Mandarin Chinese? Complete Mandarin Chinese: A Teach