development bank of the philippines new renewable energy financing program nrefp n.
Download
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
DEVELOPMENT BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES New & Renewable Energy Financing Program (NREFP) PowerPoint Presentation
Download Presentation
DEVELOPMENT BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES New & Renewable Energy Financing Program (NREFP)

Loading in 2 Seconds...

play fullscreen
1 / 11

DEVELOPMENT BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES New & Renewable Energy Financing Program (NREFP) - PowerPoint PPT Presentation


  • 85 Views
  • Uploaded on

DEVELOPMENT BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES New & Renewable Energy Financing Program (NREFP). PRIMARY OBJECTIVE. To provide financial support to project developers and end-users pursuing government’s rural electrification and socio-economic development programs

loader
I am the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyrighted work described.
capcha
Download Presentation

PowerPoint Slideshow about 'DEVELOPMENT BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES New & Renewable Energy Financing Program (NREFP)' - blossom-hines


An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation

Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript
primary objective

PRIMARY OBJECTIVE

To provide financial support to project developers and end-users pursuing government’s rural electrification and socio-economic development programs

via the use of alternativeenvironmentfriendly technologies

in power generation

slide3

How to apply

for a

New and Renewable Energy

Project

(NREP)

at DBP?

slide4

TECHNOLOGIES COVERED BY NREFP

Wind

Solar

Solar PV for Telecoms

Hydro

Biomass

common loan conditions

COMMON LOAN CONDITIONS

FUND SOURCES

Applicable ODA funds such as EISCP II, JEXIM IV, KFW-IPCLP

DBP funds for projects/project components which cannot be accommodated under existing ODA funds

LOAN TERM

Allowable repayment term of the fund source.

common loan conditions1

COMMON LOAN CONDITIONS

INTEREST RATE

DBP Funds: Prevailing interest rate with the gross receipt tax (GRT) for the account of the borrower

ODA Funds: Applicable interest rate depending on fund source

APPLICATION FEE

One half of 1% of loan amount (minimum PhP5000)

common loan conditions2

COMMON LOAN CONDITIONS

COLLATERAL REQUIREMENTS

The loan shall be fully secured by assets acquired out of the loan proceeds and other applicable securities specific to the projects such as but not limited to:

Real estate mortgage

Chattel mortgage

Loan guarantee

Internal revenue allotment (IRA) for LGUs

Assignment of Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)

Assignment of insurance cover

Assignment of suppliers buy-back guarantee

Joint & several signatures (JSS) of principal stockholders in case of corporation and key officers for cooperatives and NGOs

common loan conditions3

COMMON LOAN CONDITIONS

EQUITY

DBP shall finance up to a maximum of 75% of total project cost. The remaining 25% shall be the borrowers’ equity. Depending on total project cost, syndicated loans shall be considered.

slide9

ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS

Eligible borrowers include duly-registered entities authorized to undertake the project with at least 60% Filipino ownership with an exclusive or non-exclusive reconnaissance permit granted by the Department of Energy such as but not limited to:

Singe proprietorships (registered with DTI)

Partnerships/corporations/NGOs (registered by the SEC)

Cooperatives (registered with NEA/CDA)

Local government units (LGUs)

slide10
For more info and a detailed checklist of requirements, contact us at

Tel. no. 893-9745/818-9511

Fax no. 893-5380

E-mail:ecmendoza@finesse-dbp.com

or visit our website at

www.finesse-dbp.com