Download
why bamboo plywood is better than hardwood n.
Skip this Video
Loading SlideShow in 5 Seconds..
`Why Bamboo Plywood Is Better Than Hardwood? PowerPoint Presentation
Download Presentation
`Why Bamboo Plywood Is Better Than Hardwood?

`Why Bamboo Plywood Is Better Than Hardwood?

80 Views Download Presentation
Download Presentation

`Why Bamboo Plywood Is Better Than Hardwood?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Presentation Transcript

  1. Why Bamboo Plywood Is Better Than Hardwood?

  2. Bamboo is the most beautiful material to use in the warehouse because of its natural rich color variations. The surface finish is smooth and the material is very hard, it is so similar to hardwoods such as Walnut or Oak.

  3. Since Bamboo grows so fast that it can produce 20 times more timber than trees, therefore, it is much environment friendly to purchase bamboo plywood than the wooden ones.

  4. Bamboos growth is very fast and it has a very short cropping cycle of between 4 and 6 years. So, before you can cut the trees after 30-60 years, bamboos can built an entire empire.

  5. Once the bamboo is cut it starts growing again straight away without needing to have the roots pulled up and the ground replanting which also reduce erosion and soil quality because it stays undisturbed for the lifetime of the bamboo.

  6. Bamboo is stronger than steel and ofcourse renewable than steel and returns back into the earth at the end of it’s long life. These materials are as dense as the hardest hardwoods in the world, which also makes it more water resistant, longer lasting and more sustainable.

  7. Bamboo flooring is more moisture resistant, harder and more stable than oak. It produces 35% more oxygen than deciduous trees such as the oak making it more efficient at cleaning the polluted air around us.

  8. Although bamboo mainly grows in Asia and far away countries, it is shipped in most of the countries. Using bamboo more means less hardwood trees from the rainforest will be cut down and the environmental issues of tree conservation will be solved to an extent. Better ship bamboo around the world than steel, petrol and unsustainably harvested tropical hardwoods. Bamboo saves precious hardwood trees.

  9. Every year only 20% of the bamboo forest is cut leaving 80% of it standing, they don’t use irrigation, fertiliser or pesticide either. The Bamboo Plywood can be cut with regular tools but if you are cutting with a table saw, you can tape the edges to prevent flaking or tearing.

  10. In case, you are fastening the bamboo, be sure to pre-drill any holes as it may split easily if you don’t pre-drill. Regular wood adhesives can be used as well and use sand before applying glue for better adhesion.

  11. Bamboo plywood is well known for being called as stronger than concrete in compression and easy to work with as it is lighter than wood, concrete or steel. The utilization of bamboo can influence the outline of decks while decreasing its effect on nature as it generates more oxygen, making your living and working climate more secure and healthier.

  12. Bamboo is one of the finest and classiest materials to make the house flooring with it. This fibrous and an organic material is made out of a grass, not wood. Since bamboo is not a hard material, thus, it is difficult to turn into a wear-ready surface. Bamboos might be soft as a material but they are very durable as the hardest hardwoods in the world.

  13. If You Have Any Requirement Or Need Any Other Information Related To Bamboo plywood Then Please Click On Below link. http://www.bambooindustry.com/bamboo-plywood/