Willamette Valley Region RCMP Program July 2009 – June 2010 May 22, 2009. Overview of Region. The region includes Linn, Benton, Polk, Marion, Yamhill Counties and portions of Lane and Clackamas Counties. It stretches from the Coast Range to the Cascade Range.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Willamette Valley RegionRCMP ProgramJuly 2009 – June 2010May 22, 2009
#1: Continue development of promotion of the Willamette Valley with featured experiences themed as Family Voyager, Adventurer, Gourmand, Relaxer, Culture Seeker, and Naturalist. All promotions will center on these experiences.
This is the second year for monthly insertions in each edition featuring all 6 experiences four times in the course of the 12 months. The expense is shared 50/50 between RCMP and DMOs.
* work by individual DMO Media Relations staff
* work with Maxwell PR to develop 6 media trips to region/one for each experience
* new video for each experience
* continuation of opt-in newsletter to consumers
* consideration of a “voice” for the region in videos and other promotions
TOTAL $ 231,525