Room with a sea view during COP 15. COPENHAGEN DECEMBER 6 – DECEMBER 18, 2009. Flexible accommodation during COP15 !.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
during COP 15
DECEMBER 6 – DECEMBER 18, 2009
Kuoni has been in travel business since 1906. Clearly aware of the fact, that the challenge of sustaining economic, ecological and social resources for today’s and future generations is also the basis to reward Kuoni’s business, Kuoni is committed to the highest corporate responsibility standards and empowers people to protect the natural environment.
The Kuoni CSR strategy has four primary focuses, one of them helping to combat the climate change. Taking this back ground into consideration, it is a great pleasure for Kuoni to offer flexible accommodation during the COP15. Please let us present Copenhagen and our hotel ship!
Contact Us – We like to talk!
T +453520 1319
CLIMATE – TO GIVE YOU A SHORT OVERVIEW
The inside standard cabins can accommodate up to 6 persons. The 6-berth cabins are the only cabins without private bathrooms, but with showers and toilets available close by.
Please find the details of inside cabins here:
6-berth 7,55 m² 625 DKK
3-berth 10,60 m² 990 DKK
4-berth 10,86 m² 1075 DKK
2-berth 10,60 m² 1650 DKK
3-berth 12,09 m² 2220 DKK
4-berth 12,09 m² 2220 DKK
All cabins have private bathrooms, closets, hair dryer, television and trouser press. Wireless Internet available on board. Entire ship is non-smoking, but there are covered and heated smoking areas on the upper decks.
SPACIOUS DELUX CABINS
Our hotel ship offers also luxury for those, who wish to have it. There is one large suite and number of 2-berth luxury rooms. Please find the details below:
2-berth lux 19,53 m² 2500 DKK
Suite 55 m² 4375 DKK
These rooms feature small seating area and room service. Delux cabins have also separate entrance, being located on their own corridor accessible only for the guest in this type of cabin.
CABINS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
M/F Norröna has also cabins for persons with disabilities. These spacious cabins have also especially equipped bathrooms.
Cabins 17,10 m² 2500 DKK
Booking conditions and payment conditions
1. Groups can make reservations, which have to be paid by October 5, 2009.
2. All the transaction costs are to be covered by the client.
3. All reservations will be voided if we have not received the payment within the stated time.
4. All rates are quoted net in stated local currency, and include all taxes applicable at the time of printing, unless otherwise mentioned. Rates and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
5. Kuoni is only acting as a handling agent for the hotel ship, and has no responsibility for personal damages.
6. Clients cannot be refunded for unused services
7. Eventual claims must be received in writing and within 30 days after departure.
8. In case of emergencies beyond the control of Kuoni, such as war, disasters, swine flue epidemic making it illegal or impossible to provide the facilities of the ships as a hotel – it is without responsibility of Kuoni to cancel the accommodation in the ship.
By cancellation before October 15, 2009; 1 night deposit will be charged. By cancellation from October 15, 2009 and onwards the entire reservation payment plus handling fee will be charged.
Examples of the teams our Copenhagen office has handled recently
We can tell you all we want… but sometimes it’s best left to others!
”I’d like to thank you on the behalf of myself and other guests of the Brøndby IF sponsor tour to Finland, we have just returned from.
I must say that I was outmost impressed. Everything, and here I emphasize EVERYTHING was perfectly planned, and nothing was left for coincidences.”
Christian Busch – Brøndby IF – August, 2008.
”First of all, I'd like to thank you very much for the kindest cooperation, assistance and help given to me & Pharmstandard delegations in Oslo 20-25 June and 1-6 July.
On behalf of Nicko Travel Group company I’d like to point that we do appreciate very much having such professional and reliable Partner. Thanks you. .”
Zhanna Shalaeva – Nicko Travel Group, Moscow – July, 2009.