ember.us.es deadline Jan 15, 2014. WHAT IS EMBER?. EMBER is an Erasmus Mundus - Action2 funded Programme of the European Commission, aiming at developing a structured academic exchange based on the cooperation between several Higher Education Institutions from
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
WHAT IS EMBER?
EMBER is an Erasmus Mundus- Action2 funded Programme
of the European Commission, aiming at developing a
structured academic exchange based on the cooperation
between several Higher Education Institutions from
Armenia (2), Azerbaijan (2), Belarus (1), Georgia (3), Moldova (1), Ukraine (2) on the one hand and Estonia(1), Germany(1), Italy (2), Lithuania (1), Poland (1) Spain(1), and Sweden (2),ontheotherhand.
The exchange will benefit academic and administrative staff,
as well as all graduate and postgraduate students.
• IvaneJavakhishviliTbilisiStateUniversity (Georgia)
• ShotaMeskhia State Teaching University of Zugdidi(Georgia)
• KutaisiUniversity (Georgia)
• YerevanStateUniversity (Armenia)
• ArmenianNationalAgrarianUniversity (Armenia)
• Azerbaijan University of Languages (Azerbaijan)
• KhazarUniversity (Azerbaijan)
• Brest StateUniversity (Belarus)
• ComratStateUniversity (Moldova)
• Donetsk State University of Management (Ukraine)
• Lviv Academy of Commerce (Ukraine)
• University of Seville (Spain)
• Ca´FoscariUniversity of Venice (Italy)
• University of Salerno (Italy)
• Friedrich Schiller University of Jena (Germany)
• LinkopingUniversity (Sweden)
• Malmö University (Sweden)
• Tallin University of Technology (Estonia)
• University of Lodz (Poland)
• VilniusUniversity (Lithuania)
Whatdoes EMBER offer in 3rd countries?
SOCIAL SCIENCESAND HUMANITIES
CREDIT GAINING MOBILITY IN ALL CASES
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR EMBER?
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS?
-Application forms (posted online) will need to be filled out by all TG applicants:
-All supporting documents needs to be scanned and uploaded in the online system.
-Host Institutions will perform initial review of applications.
-Home Institutions will also perform review of applications.
University of Seville
Avenida de la Ciudad Jardín 20-22
Phone: +34 954550148
Fax: +34 954550155
Department of ForeignRelations
1 Ilia TchavtchavadzeAvenue
Tbilisi, Georgia 0179
Tel. +995 32 2225679
Fax: +995 32 22250212