W. AYLAND. B A P T I S T U N I V E R S I T Y. How to Find & Request Articles. Using the Wayland Library. LRCREF@WBU.EDU. 800-459-8648. Visit Web Site. Go to Wayland Library web site http://library.wbu.edu Click on “Articles & Databases”. Finding Articles.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
B A P T I S T U N I V E R S I T Y
How to Find & Request Articles
Using the Wayland Library
3. Click on the group of databases that deal with your topic
4. Choose “Academic Search Complete” or your desired database from the list
5. Type in your search term into the first “Find” box.
6. Be sure to refine your search by checking “Full Text,” which will retrieve only articles which can be printed off in their entirety. You can also narrow your search to only scholarly sources by checking “Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals.”
7. Click “search”
8. In the search results, there will be two formats: PDF & HTML.
Click PDF full text to open the article
Look for this link if you want HTML
Full Text on this Database
Full text on this database