Lecture 3: New Colonies. Puritan Refugees: Connecticut and Rhode Island. The Puritan migration to New England was very marked in its effects in the two decades from 1620 to 1640, after which it declined sharply for a while.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Lecture 3: New Colonies
1. What reasons did Anne Hutchinson and Roger Williams have for leaving Massachusetts and establishing a colony in Rhode Island?
2. Why were the colonies of Maryland and Pennsylvania founded?
3. What were the common factors in King Philips War, Bacons Rebellion, and other conflicts with Native Americans?
4. How did the Iroquois use their relations with the English?
5. What relationships are shown between the Native Americans and the English and French in King Williams War?